Tuesday 2 October 2012

Yummy Goodies...

Hi all Carrie here.

I was sooooo happy today to get a lovely package from Lisa over at That Craft Place and I couldn't wait to play lol..


This is one of the scrummy amber vintage brads just in - I removed the centre of my flower and added it in there!


This is some of the scrummy lace


A Saturated Canary image now in stock!!

And the scrummy paper is also available - it is October Afternoon - woodland park

Put it all together and this is what I came up with :



Thanks for stopping by xx

Carrie xx

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Carrie, love the image, papers and those brads are to die for. Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Carrie, gives me lots of great ideas!!!! I may have to bag some of those brads for myself!!!!! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and those flowers are beautiful. Hugs Kerry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the mix of blooms in the flower cluster and the color palette is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete