Tuesday 23 October 2012

Be Afraid

Hi all Kerry here, I know it's been a few weeks, but life got in the way of crafting as it does, but all is calm now.  Thought I would pop on and show you some more halloween inspiration for our current halloween challenge and blog hop is here :-) lot's of prizes up for grabs so why not have a go, it finishes on Saturday evening.
On my card I used Priscilla by Kraftin Kimmie which you can find all the Kimmie stamps here on the shop website.

Just to warn you I have a new camera and lets just say, I'm still learning, maybe I should read the huge booklet but no I like to learn the hard way lol lol


Think I would be scared if my daughter started reading all those books with skulls on them lol.

Happy Crafting :-)
Kerry xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! Love the image and all the extra touches!

    ReplyDelete