Sunday 28 October 2012

Left handed card!!!

Hi all just popping on to show you some inspiration with Saturated Canary stamps which you can find here in the shop :-).  It's the first time I have ever used Saturated Canary stamps and wow they ink lovely and they are great for colouring in especially their hair.  Reason I have called this card left handed is, well I shall show you the pictures -

I used patterned papers from October Afternoon 9-5
which are here in the shop :-)

Close Up - I used promarkers for colouring in, if you 
would like to see what colours I used my blog post
for this card is here and the details are in the recipe at the 
bottom of the post

My left handed card!!! I was using a sketch, and
because it looked the same up and down I popped
the topper on the wrong way lol lol

Right I better dash, hope your having a fantastic weekend. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry xxx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous colour combo Kezzy - now following you! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the image and the colours are fabulous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete