Thursday 13 September 2012

Kraftin Kimmie - steampunk style

Hi all, thought I would pop on here and show you a card I have made using Kraftin Kimmie Stamp that Lisa has in stock :-).  I am rather late with this weeks tutorial so I shall be back at the weekend with this weeks background tutorial which is all about adding interest to already patterned papers, and below gives you a small taster of what I'm on about :-)

I loved how the roses on the stamp matched the Graphic 45 paper, it
was seeing the paper that gave me the original idea. I also used the gorgeous
was distressed and rusted up which actually they were left over from
the steampunk hanging I did a couple of months ago:-) 

A close up, she was coloured with Promarkers - 
terricotta, burnt orange, pine, spice, ginger, turquoise, marine, blush,
oatmeal, henna, pastel yellow, coral, sunkissed pink, petrol blue and Flexmarkers
blue grey 3 and light fawn. The charm is the Tim Holtz Ideology Mini Gears.

And here you can see how I have embossed swirls on the 
patterned paper to give the background more interest :-)

Right I shall be off, see you soon with the background tutorial :-) Thanks for Visiting :-) Happy Crafting Kerry xxx

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the Nicole Kidman advert for perfume from few years ago for some reason. She just needs a diamond hanging backward from her neck. love it x

    ReplyDelete