Saturday 30 June 2012

Crafty Sentiments

Hi, Kerry here with a quick inspiration for Crafty Sentiments stamps that you can get in Lisa's shop and the link to that section is Crafty Sentiments.  If there ever is a stamp that you can't see on the website than just get in contact with Lisa and she will order it for you, also have a look on our facebook page as Lisa puts deals up daily and wow my shopping bag gets fuller each day lol.


I finished this late last night and it sort of got into a rush, now Clarity stamps have great sentiments, but I thought I had picked the friendship one not the lovey duvey one lol, also I made a huge smudge on her face, but I thought why not we all make mistakes so I still decided to show you all.
Hope you all have a fantastic crafty weekend, thanks for visiting. Kerry xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment