Thursday 14 June 2012

Paperartsy ATC's

Hi all, Kerry here, sorry for not being around, I have been away and you know what it's like when you get back, you seem to become behind with everything lol.  Just before I went away I did some ATC's for a swap, I decided to get really inky and have a go at masking which I really enjoyed.  I used Crafters Companion Stick and Spray to help me stick the masks and it really worked very well, I sprayed all my masks at once and was able to keep using them, also because the mask is stuck completely down you get no ink seepage which was brill, Lisa has them in stock so click on the link above and be whisked over to the shop on the right page by magic lol, isn't the internet amazing.  I have to admit I'm now rather addicted to ATC's and Masking, so I have a feeling I shall be doing alot more.


The stamps I used are Paperartsy Squiggly mini 18 and Paperartsy Bricks and Mortar 2 which are both in stock but there is only 1 left of the Bricks and Mortar 2. I really found these stamps easy to use, easy to cut out for masking and lots of different ways to use them, they also lend themselves to being bright and funky or soft and pastel, they also can be coloured with any medium and still look stunning.

I also used these stamps for my DT piece over on our Challenge Blog, the challenge until 23rd June is a sketch and I made an acetate card with a tag in bright colours showing the stamps above.  Why don't you pop along and have a look at all the DT's inspiration and join in :-).  Thanks for visiting :-) Kerry xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment