Monday 18 June 2012

What a Cutie

Hi everyone a little over a week ago now i was asked to become a member of the fab DT at That Craft Place and i've been like a bottle of pop ever since, and i'd like to thank all of the lovely ladies there for making me feel so welcome.

This is a card that i've made using a scrummy stamp from Elisabeth Bell's Sweet Pea range which are available from That Craft Place along with the gorgeous papers, ribbons and silver charm.



to colour I used promarkers and flexmarkers, I have also used wooden hearts that I've glittered using ranger stickles and the gems and lace were from my own little crafty stash.





The flowers I used were mulberry roses, rose buds and asters and the sentiment was one from my little (or not so little lol) craft box and I've distressed it with distress ink pads and a blending tool.

                                                           
                                                                          Huge Hugs

                                                                            Lorraine 
                                                                                 xxx
                                                                          
                                                                           

                                                                          



1 comment: