Tuesday 3 July 2012

Monochrome Magnolia

Hi everyone, Lorraine here with a card I made yesterday using my Magnolia with daisy stamp which I have coloured using  promarker greys (but not 50 shades of grey lol) 

  The Magnolia stamp along with the Whimsy Sentiment stamp are from our Lufferly Lisa's shop and so too are the lace, ribbons, pearls, and charms so why not have a little wander round her not so little shop and see what crafting goodies she has and if there's anything you want or need that she hasn't got, i'm quite sure she'll be only to pleased to help. 

I'm now off to have a play with my new Tim Holtz Distress Pads, pens which are also available in Lisa's shop and have a go at colouring my new stamps. 

                                                                  
                                                                  see you all soon

                                                                       Huge Hugs Lorraine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment