Friday, 16 March 2012

Greeting Farm

Happy Days 
I love greeting farm they are one of my favourites... along with kenny k and inky impression and molly bloom ... should i carry on lol...
I love making any kindof paper crafts 
and i love being able to make gift 
this is for a dear friends birthday
I have made a card 
using greeting farm 
also made a corner bookmarker
if anyone would like a tutorial on how to make these please leave a comment. 
Also put an image on a candle to make the whole set complete 

I hope you like my gift set 
if you would like to look at some other greeting farm stamps hop on over to the. 

Erin xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic Erin, and the candle is awesome, did you do it the tissue way? Love the card and bookmark so sweet and gorgeous. Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete